Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Unclad Children

It took me a while to settle on a title for this post that wouldn't promote creeper hits. It is my hope that most pedophilic perverts don't use the word "clad" on a regular basis.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that in reviewing these Christmas pictures, I've realized that it probably looks like I never dress my kids.

Maybe I don't, but it seems like they're usually dressed. I'm pretty sure they wear clothes. At least, it seems like I'm forever washing, folding, and putting away little boy clothes.

But anyway, just wanted to say that they do have clothes. And they do wear them sometimes. Pants, shirts, socks, shoes: the whole kit and caboodle.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Funny. I noticed the uncladness but was cozily admiring what a reasonable, flexible, un-uptight mommy you must be.

And look at all the clothes cute & chubby Liam wore on the snow! Clearly your houseld knows when clothes count.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...