Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Liam's First Birthday

On February 25th, my baby turned one.

We had a party and the usual suspects showed up.

(No, I'm not sure why I'm sneering at Calysta.)

Then we opened gifts:

Hillary and Briar gave him a card,

Grandma and Grandpa Hanson bought him some nice clothes,

Soren helped him figure out his new toy,

and Big Marty offered his protection.

However, Liam's favorite gift was a plastic tag that came on the toy.

Then it was time for cake and ice cream.

Soren eagerly assisted,

and Liam eagerly demolished his own piece, though he (of course) refrained from consuming any of the vile solid substance.

It was a good day.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Big Marty's protection. Heeeelarious!

Natalya said...

I had never seen Marty, so I thought, Whose the big guy?!?!?!
I wanted some of that chocolate cake.
Soren looks all of a sudden like a pre-schooler. When did that happen? Must be the haircut.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...