Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Monday, November 07, 2011

Mod Podge Project: From Empty Yogurt Container to Religious Supplicants in Three Easy Steps

1. I wanted to fancify an old yogurt container (right) to make a decorative container for our extra knives, kitchen scissors, and other sharp kitchen tools.

2. So I looked through our old magazines (mostly the Smithsonian and the Ensign) and cut out pictures that I liked.

3. I then mod podged them to the yogurt container.

The result? Now we have an oddly religiously desperate sharps container. It pleases me.

3 comments:

Natalya said...

How do you keep it from tipping over?

Rachel said...

Tipping isn't a problem.

Karen said...

"Oddly religious desperate sharps container".... Now added to my Christmas list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...