Since the events of September 24th, Soren has:
1) Drawn a self-portrait in crayon on his bedroom wall.
2) Colored the bathroom counters with my eye shadow. Twice.
3) Covered the kitchen table and floor with Elmer's glue.
4) Drawn on the kitchen cabinets with a black permanent marker.
5) Used food coloring to dye his brother's hair blue and green.
6) Sprinkled glitter all over the upstairs of the house.
7) Smeared an unidentifiable blue substance over several surfaces in our home.
He must think scrubbing walls, tables, floors, chairs, etc. is fun.