Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Another Vid (My apologies to the in-laws with a dial-up connection to the internets.)



This psychedelic video taken by Seth during their visit to us in the PICU. Please note the chair contraption. Abe and I slept TOGETHER on a bed like this for the duration of our stay at Primary Children's. At one point I grumbled, "I'm tired of sleeping on a 2-foot wide bed with my 2-foot wide husband!" And yes, we could have stayed elsewhere (my Aunt Doris' place, with Seth & Karen, or at Ronald McDonald House), but neither one of us wanted to leave our baby.

Also, note the insane cuteness of my little boy's stretching. He does this regularly. No one makes stretching look fabulous like my little Liam.

2 comments:

heidi said...

Rach,
Love that little tiny baby tongue! Liam looks like a regular yogini. (Or whatever they call beebee yogis.)

I saw the gorgeous Karen in the shadows! Thrill.

You poor thing. How'd TWO of you fit on that torture chair contraption?

XO hj

Karen said...

I can't believe you two slept on that chair the whole time either! But it would be incredibly difficult to leave sweet little Liam for very long.

Heidi! Here I was happy that the video was dark so nobody could tell it was me standing there and you have to go and blow my cover! Nice job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...