Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My husband IS hot, despite what others may say.

I was chatting with my little sister-in-law, Ivy, via g-mail today. I said something about what a hottie Abe was and she reacted with revulsion. This surprised me immensely. After much contemplation I came up with a probable cause for this most unexpected denial of the plain truth. "Well," I said, "maybe it's because his g-mail chatting pic isn't his best picture ever."

(Abe's g-mail chat profile pic.)

"Oh yeah?" challenged she, "Then what is his best picture ever?"

My answer:

There are several. For example,










Abe striking a pose that would put even Derek Zoolander to shame.










Abe the beach babe.










The beach babe throws a frisbee.










Abe the sexy hick babe.










Abe getting his hair
professionally styled

You'll note that these are all from last summer, when Abe was in his infancy as an Idahoan. I would now like to present to you the New Abe Who is Now Nearly Wholly Idahoan, At Least In Looks:



To the left is my brother-in-law Marty, also a good looking fellow, but a native Idahoan, born and raised. To the right? My sweetheart. Notice the similarities. He is now virtually indistinguishable from any other gun-wieldin', Republican-votin', potato-diggin' true blue Idaho Russet.

And I think he's pretty dang good lookin'.


2 comments:

Jamie and Michael said...

Actually, Rach, I think Abe's gmail chat pic is pretty hot. You should see Mikey's--actually he changes his a lot, but he usually uses photobooth and distorts his face.

Unknown said...

According to Abe's new look, I never would have known he was a New Englander. I would have always thought he was a potato digging, fair attending, jockey box reaching, redneck. He will be attending spud day with us this year, correct?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...