Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Abraham, Age 32

Abe texted me a few days before his birthday with the following message:

"All I want for my birthday is you."

Then, a few moments later, he added:

"And Angelina."

So I took Friday off work and we went to see Salt, starring Angelina Jolie.

The Birthday Boy with his first birthday wish.


The Birthday Boy with me doing my best to look like Angelina Jolie.

That evening the Rexburg sibs (Quentin, Caleb, and Merritt) joined the rest of us at home for a homemade macaroni-and-cheese extravaganza.

Hillary and Briar gave Abe these lovely matching "Thinker" bookends.
He was (clearly) pleased.

I gave Abe a little statuette of a daddy with a baby.


I think he liked it.


Abe and Soren blew out the candles on his Macaroni and Cheese.
(We had cake on Sunday with my family.)

And then Abe took a moment to show us how it feels to be getting old.

(Photos taken by Quentin.)

(Except for the insane one. I took that one.)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE that first picture of you and Abe. Beautiful!

Happy Birthday Abe! July 23rd is the best birthday ever. All the cool people have it. :D

Collette said...

Rachel=Animated

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...