Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Utah Visit/Birthday 2015

My brother Scott flew up from Texas to Idaho Falls for a work training. Then he stayed an extra few days afterward, and he and Collette and I drove down to Utah to spend a few days with our brother Seth and his family. And that is where I celebrated my 32nd birthday. It was so nice to be with the sibs. I love these three people so very, very much. (And as a bonus, they've married amazing people and made the cutest babies.) 





This is our album cover. 



Baby Gavin is so cute I want to eat him. 
(When Liam heard me say that to a baby recently, he said, "But Mommy, he is not really chicken. Do not eat him." Okay, Liam. Very well.) 

Sylvie is little girl perfection. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...