Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Briar's Birthday

If loving Briar is wrong...

...I don't wanna be right! 

Briar recently turned 23.  Her big birthday gift was a surprise visit from her little sister Ivy and their mom, all the way from New Hampshire.  Also, I had several of the above t-shirts made (slogan by our co-worker Laura; design by me) and a bunch of our co-workers wore them to celebrate her big day.  Also, our co-workers decorated her desk with streamers and construction paper ferrets.  Her mother made her a chocolate lasagna.  That evening Abe, Briar, Ivy, and I went to see Man of Steel.   Good times.  





1 comment:

Natalya said...

I have to say, Briar is a beautiful lady.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...