Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Soren's Identity Crisis

During the past week, Soren has dressed up as the following:

A pumpkin.

A little girl.
(Note also that he is drawing on his hand with marker. He told me, "Mommy, I want to look like that man in the store with the green colors on his arms.")

A cheetah/pumpkin.

Dionysus

Looks like he's already going through that adolescent "Identity vs. Identity Diffusion" stage. I knew my kids would be advanced.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I think the cheetah/pumpkin is my personal favorite. Although he just looks so happy as Dionysus. Save that one for the time when he's 15 and his buddies come over to play video games. Just bring it out on the tray with the lemonade and cookies... real casual-like.

Hillary said...

I'm glad you thought of Dionysus when you saw him dressed... er... undressed that way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...