Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Random Photos

Liam napping on the couch in the computer room on a sick day.  


Soren and his besty playing with Legos.  

 Liam sent this with me to work "to remember him by." 

The kids looking ungroomed and fakely happy.  


Soren does this amazing one-leap hugs. I haven't been able to enjoy one for several months now (I don't think his little sister would appreciate it much, being crammed into my womb at the moment), and I'm looking forward to resuming this activity.  


A Halloween-themed fort created by Soren.  

 Liam celebrating the 100th day of school. 

 Liam enjoying a bubble bath. 

Kid selfie!  

 The kids are always super excited when I pick them up after school, rather than leaving them to walk home. 


 Sometimes we dress up, just because. 

A me selfie, because I don't make a lot of appearances on this blog.  

Liam's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Clark, resource teacher, Mrs. Bogard, and principal, Mr. Lundberg. I may have bawled an inappropriate amount at my gratitude for these people at this meeting. He had a great kindergarten year.   

I really like these three fellows.  

. . . because sometimes you just have to wear a box.  

. . . and sometimes you have to wear a baseball cap at a hip angle and stand in front of a tree with a toy four-wheeler.  

. . . and sometimes the best place to hang out is amid piles of folded clean laundry that you can hopefully dirty up and scatter around a bit. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...