Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Halloween 2015

I swear that somewhere there are more pictures of Halloween than this, but these are the ones I can find right now.

Seth and Karen came up to visit from Utah with their cute kiddies. We carved pumpkins, partied with chili and doughnuts at the Smiths, and went trick-or-treating.

Seth and Karen's costumes were amazing and hilarious, and I KNOW I documented them somewhere, but again, heck if I can find them.

So anyway, here is my inadequate photo documentation of the holiday.

Gavin and Grandpa. 

Sylvie and Grandpa.  

You'd never know we were sisters, right? 

Smithlings carving pumpkins.  

Soren was deeply disturbed by this unnatural marriage of DC and Marvel comics.  


The world's cutest baby elephant. You can see part of Karen's miraculous costume here. 

Captain America and the Dark Lord. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...