Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fat Babies

At his four month check-up. Liam weighed in at almost 18 pounds (93rd percentile) and was 26 inches long (83rd percentile). This seems HUMONGOUS to me, but I seemed to remember my mother-in-law sending along a picture of Abe's brother, Tanner, who weighed quite a bit more than that at about the same age. So I looked it up and here it is. Tanner was five months old, weighed 22 pounds, and was 27 inches long. The year was 1980. Natalya is 3 1/2, Abraham is 2, and Mr. Fatty Fatty is 5 months. Pretty cute, eh?

2 comments:

heidi said...

Rach,
I love fat babies! Congrats on feedin' yours up so well.

I'm trying to imagine Abe's poor mom having all those pregnancies so close together! Eek! Maybe they get easier after awhile? My mom's mom loved being pregnant. Crazy, huh?

Darling pix. Make me nostalgic.

XO-Heidi

Karen said...

1980... man that was a GREAT year wasn't it? I like Tanner's face in the top pic with his mouth all askew... and Abe looks exactly the same! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...