Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Post for the Sake of Posting

Also for the sake of avoiding housework.

It's nearly 10 pm. I'm sitting at my computer, my contacts growing stale and crusty, my stomach growling mildly, the dishes in my kitchen growing mold, my mind clouding over. I should be cleaning. Or organizing. Or doing some work-at-home work. Or reading something worthwhile and mearningful. But instead I'm perusing blogs, checking out the local MLS, watching Improv Everywhere videos, and generally wasting time. My brother-in-law Quentin, who does not feel guilty about wasting time, is sitting at the other computer in our library, listening to loud music that makes it difficult for me to form a cogent thought.

Just thought I'd record this moment of my life, as it is representative of many others.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

We also love Improv Everywhere, and think it's a quite reasonable and enjoyable way to waste time! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...