Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Horrors!

cash advance

I must admit, I was initially shocked and humiliated at this unabashed assessment of my blog's literacy level. However, upon further consideration, and also panicked testing of other blog urls, I have come to the conclusion that such a low rating is actually a compliment. Indeed, it is a statement that implies that you have a very clear writing style, and clarity is something for which I strive in all written communication (my friends will tell you that I make little to no effort in the oral realm). Anyway , I also discovered that I'm in good company: one of my favorite bloggers, Laurie of Crazy Aunt Purl fame, was also ranked on the elementary level. And she's a famous published author. So there. Pbpbpbpbpb to all of you so-called "genius" bloggers out there.

Elementary reading level indeed.

(So clearly this is still stinging a little, eh?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this web site has a much better take on your blog:

http://lolinator.com/lol/rachnabe.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...