Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm always up for an excuse to make something cool.

I just learned about this fun little ditty on Karla's blog. Decided to try it out. Sure hope I find the time to make three things within the next year.

PAY IT FORWARD: i will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! the only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (so, you must have a blog to participate.) i can't wait to see who I will be giving to. to join, just cut and paste and comment away. so get posting.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, I'll take a Rachel-knitted creation anytime. Count me in.

breckster said...

I saw this on some of the craft blogs I check, but I feel weird commenting on stranger blogs... until they have post that says lurkers come out. I think it would be fun!

Unknown said...

you will send me a handmade gift?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...