Abraham, Rachel, Soren and Liam. Our life together in Smalltown, Idaho.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Our big news.

Our big news is that we own a stuffed basketball that looks as lot like a pregnant belly when shoved into one's overalls. But doesn't Abe look cute and protective? Also important to note in this picture are, from left to right, the book "Leaping" by Brian Doyle, which I recommend to everyone; and BahBah, my darling water bottle who, like Loriann's dog Oscar, goes with me everywhere. Abraham is very jealous of BahBah. In fact, one day he "accidentally" elbowed him off the kitchen counter and "accidentally" kicked him down the hall. That's when I decided that I could never leave Abraham home alone with my water bottle. It's a shame when you can't trust your own husband like that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the basketball that makes your tummy look pregnant! Although, when Rachel is actually pregnant, I don't know if she or the baby will enjoy Abraham laying his head on your tummy. The baby might kick him in the noggin. And what is this jealousy of the water bottle? Abraham, this is something you must try to overcome. You must not kick the water bottle any more! I know that Rachel loves you more, even if she has an odd attachment to Bah Bah. She has always, and I do mean ALWAYS (Well ever since I've known her, and that seems like the beginning of time) carried a water bottle around with her. It's important for a girl to hydrate!

Rachel said...

All of the currently posted pictures have been taken within the past six months. Our camera broke a while ago, so we don't have anything terribly new. Dumb camera.

Karen said...

That is a very cute picture of you two! I do have to tell you how jealous I am of the fact that you look hot with both long AND short hair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...